Sunday, August 13, 2006

As Soon As I Can

To anyone who is waiting on an email from me:

I've been really, really sick, sicker than I've been in quite a while, and before that I was unplugged from the internet for a couple of days, so I don't think I've really answered any email since around August 4.

On Friday I got out of the house and dragged myself down to Wheaton. This turned out to be a mistake.

I'm hopeful I'll be better soon and will be able to catch up, but at this point, and after the setback caused by Friday, I am goign to force myself to rest until I am better.

Sorry about the delay in communications.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Fell better soon, Dr. Drout!

Ancrene Wiseass said...

I'm sorry you've been so ill and that the recovery's taking a while. Here's hoping it won't be too much longer!